Original topic:

One UI 2.5

(Topic created on: 25/08/20 14:59)
Davethestick
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hi Everyone,
S20+ 5g here in UK. I'm having problems with mobile data.  In places where i was getting 5G bleed over and speeds of 140Mbps im now getting at the very best, 3Mbps in the exact same place. I'm getting upload speeds of 17Mbps its ridiculous If i use just 4g i used to get 40Mbps and now lucky if i hit 4Mbps Also my battery life was fantastic never had to charge at work but now i can literally watch it draining. I know it's very early to say but seems like it's hit my battery hard. Any help? 
6 REPLIES 6
idontknowgoogleit
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I'm have loads of problems from the phone being too hot to speed going from 17 to 360 mbps I think the software is glitching
Davethestick
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yeah i hope there's an update to fix it ASAP or what's the point of having data
0 Likes
London2tim
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

no problems but out of curiosity why did you titled the topic one ui 2.5?

is this an issue after upgrading to 2.5 or?

0 Likes
Davethestick
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Yes. because it seems to be the major thing people recognise this update as. As soon as the update was installed. It's tanked my battery and my mobile data. I was at work and installed it, had to leave a wi fi area so used mobile data and noticed how slow it was. Used speedtest.net and the official ofcom speed test. was getting 139Mbps in the same place im now getting 3Mbps.
i have been on to my provider to troubleshoot, have cleared the cache twice, have reset network settings and had them resent by EE, and nothing has helped. to be fair i shouldn't have to do all that anyway after an update.
0 Likes
London2tim
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

hmmm

i installed the update but didnt noticed any issues with battery or the data speeds?!

Davethestick
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
just my luck 😞
0 Likes