Did you mean: 

Original topic:

on screen pop up

(Topic created on: 23/11/20 23:34)
popo2
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Can anyone tell me what the below image is. I recently got a new s20 fe and its started appearing everyone so often. It did it a lot with my old phone

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Mitzzz999
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I dont know what it is but if it did it on your old phone and its doing it on your new phone... the s20 FE... its a good possible chance its connected to a app you've installed on both phones...

or if you did a Samsung Smart Switch its copied something over thats doing it.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@popo2 

Put your phone in Safe Mode and then see what happens please.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

0 Likes
Home498
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have Galaxy A51
0 Likes
Home498
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Yo how do you on Safe Mode
0 Likes
popo2
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
could it have been anything to do with the sd card. that's now got a read/write error
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Home498: To enable Safe Mode, press and hold the Power button until the 'Power off' prompt appears on the screen then release > Touch and hold Power off until the 'Safe mode' prompt appears then release > To confirm, tap Safe mode > With Safe Mode enabled, ensure Airplane Mode is turned off. If the pop up stops appearing then the problem is stemming from a third party app, therefore I recommend restarting your phone as you would normally and deleting any recently installed applications. Sadly it isn't possible to identify which app is potentially causing the issue, therefore please approach it via process of elimination. 

0 Likes