Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd sticker on front of s20 plus??

(Topic created on: 24-08-2021 09:46 PM)
BBFG
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I don't know if this is the correct place to be but i have a question i hope you can help me with. I bought a galaxy s20 plus from ebay... most trusted... 99.2% positive.

I received it today and it has an odd sticker on the front of the phone. It's almost transparent. I can see the actual screen working behind the sticker. I don't know how to get the sticker off. The seller has offered 100% refund and said i should return it. I'm wondering what it is, can i get it off, should i keep the phone if i can get the sticker off?

The white bit around the edge is the homescreen not covered by the sticker with "Galaxy S20+ etc.

thanks in advance for any help and advice

front of s20+.jpg

0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
BBFG
Apprentice
Options

ok.... i'm a goofball! it's a thin piece of something almost like saran wrap that peels right off. sorry to be a bother.

Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
It's okay, just click on my reply, mark it as a solution then everything will be forgotten lol.
Shelley123
Voyager
Options
Not going to lie this did make me chuckle, just what I needed this morning hehehe, hope you enjoy your new phone.
ChelseaH
Voyager
Options

If I told you how many times I've made this mistake.. 😂 Hope you're enjoying your new S20+. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask away, myself and the community are here to help 😊

BBFG
Apprentice
Options

🤣

BBFG
Apprentice
Options

😁😘Thanks! I'm sure i will be back with questions. Updating because my carrier (Sprint-Tmobile) wont support my old phone on new network. I love my old S5 but it's a no go with new network. 

Members_ZSRXYck
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I bought s21+ and I have the same sticker which I don't know how to remove. 

Could you please guide me how to remove it?

0 Likes