Did you mean: 

Original topic:

O2 and ui 3.0

(Topic created on: 14-12-2020 08:53 PM)
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I got the update to ui 3.0 ota from O2 today, and as I noticed when my s10+ had the beta of ui 3.0 my WiFi speed has dropped.
Where from my chair I was getting 1.08 to 1.2 Gbps before the upgrade I now after the upgrade get only 864 Mbps from my chair this is the same sort of performance drop I saw on the s10+ before switching to the s20 ultra 5g, and now I have the same problem after updating to ui 3.0

Anyone else seen a WiFi speed decrease 
15 REPLIES 15
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
no fix yet for any of the problems
0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
wifi calling has appeared on the call, settings after around a week of being missing I have not changed anything its just back?
0 Likes
ironass
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

O2 had to activate for Android 11, their end. 

See post #1 of... Wifi calling no longer working on O2

-----------------------------------------------------------------
My device... Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G 16/512GB (G998B D/S) CSC=BTU
0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I had it working before ui3.0 update and when sim moved to none 11 ui 3.0 phone wifi calling came up, just not when back in ui3.0 phone now its working
0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
fixed bixby routines by going into settings, apps, then bixby routines and then storage and deleted the data then restarted phone and ok my routines are gone but it now works and I can add them again
0 Likes
Starone
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
After the latest update I am now getting a stable and constant 1200meg connection on my WiFi 6 this gives me a very good throughput on my internal network and I can max out my 350meg Internet connection. Well done samsung.
0 Likes