cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not getting software update

(Topic created on: 02-03-2022 07:29 PM)
Apprentice
Options
My s20 ultra 5g has not been got a single software update or security update since 1 February 2021. Can I get some advice why this is happening. I have factory reset my phone and nothing. Try contacting Samsung and they not helping. Any thing would be great. 
Thanks 
27 REPLIES 27
Apprentice
Options
🤔🤔🤔 Definitely check those later
0 Likes
zorchfactor1
Student
Options
Not getting any updates either , just found my code is xsg as well ! Bought from Chitter Chatter . Won't be doing that again !!
0 Likes
Apprentice
Options
I have contacted Samsung again and they going to get someone to come have a look at the phone. Its still under warranty apparently. Hopefully they can fix it🤞🤞
0 Likes
Apprentice
Options
@zorchfactor1 From amazon?
0 Likes
zorchfactor1
Student
Options
No it's an independent company had excellent trust pilot reviews . https://www.chitterchatter.co.uk/?gclid=CjwKCAiAsYyRBhACEiwAkJFKotVYEimxx2e4n67aXHWb9W6n7yOvm12ixQps...
0 Likes
Ladylfc22
First Poster
Options
I have a Samsung S20fe and I keep getting notifications to update 3Likes. Every time I try to do this it fails. Can anyone please help?
0 Likes
Picturepurrfekt
First Poster
Options

I have a s20 ultra 5g and haven't gotten an update since October 2020.  I've contacted Samsung with no luck. Even tried updating via my laptop with no luck.   I was going to try factory resetting  but that doesn't sound like it will help.

0 Likes
HellsGeneral81
First Poster
Options
I have a s20 ultra 5g 512gb and my last update was April 2023 but I haven't had any since 😕 plus I own all of the ultra Samsungs 😅 the s20 ultra is my oldest!
0 Likes