Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

no connection mobile data?

(Topic created on: 27-12-2020 08:47 PM)
FERNEEX
Pathfinder
Options
My Samsung galaxy FE 5g will not connect to Mobile data I have a three sim as my Maine sim ,this is the sim that will not connect,it makes phone calls ,sends messages without issue ,I called three about 5 times as I was told different ways to resolve this in the end I did a factory reset but this did not help ,I put the sim in another phone and the data worked . I did receive android 11 update and thought this could have caused the issue but I was told it was not the problem, I called sky mobile who i got the phone of , I have a sim with them but it's not used for any of the above they said that it may be APN  so I called three again they said as the sim worked in another phone,that the phone was faulty, so I called Samsung they said that it was not he phone as it's fairly new and said it was no the update I've ordderd another sim to see if it's the sim , I've got ,bir I don't think it is of anyone as an answer and a fix I would really appreciate it as I've been trying to work this out for the last two days , i can usually work these thing out without issue but this is just frustrating . Please help

Thank you
PF
PF
23 REPLIES 23
CallumPilkington
First Poster
Options
anyone figures this out yet
0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

hello @FERNEEX 

re-flush your APN

1. go to Settings → Connections → Data usage → Access Point Name (APN) → tap three dots → Reset/Clear/Delete APN

2. Restart the phone

3. Select your desired network APN when prompted

gratzx 😀

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
strawberry cake
Hotshot
Options

mind to select the correct SIM with mobile data too, thanks 😀

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") strawberry cake so delicious

0 Likes
4kerr
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem with mobile data from Three Sim card.
0 Likes
Goanboy
First Poster
Options
I have the same type of problem My Samsung galaxy S20 FE 5g not connecting to data. I did network reset, a factory reset and get new replacement sim, but nothing helped. I am very disappointed with new update.
Now I have been told to choose 2g/3g in the settings to make the data work. Temporary FIX!
0 Likes
CabbagePotato
First Poster
Options
I have the same problem (Three sim card UK)
0 Likes
Josh261995
Pioneer
Options
Having the same problem with my S20 FE 5G, absolutely ridiculous. Please everyone remember to report this problem as a bug via the members app Samsung need to fix this ASAP
0 Likes
ReginaldPenguin
Student
Options

I'm seeing a lot of people saying they're having this problem and are also on the network Three. I'm on Three and having this issue

May not be related but definitely seems odd how many times Three has popped up in relation to this issue

0 Likes
PaulR125
Apprentice
Options

Latest patch released today works like a dream. 

0 Likes
ReginaldPenguin
Student
Options

Can also confirm that the latest update works great, problem fixed!