Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No battery background activity showing

(Topic created on: 12-02-2022 10:09 AM)
punawa
Apprentice
Options

Hello guys,

Just wondering how to make the "background activity" appear in the Battery usage ?

I see all screenshots all over the place showing it but I do not have it myself. Which makes no sense in understanding my battery draining.

Screenshot_20220212-110454_Device care.jpg

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Blessed4life
Black Belt 
Options
Hi its still learning the usage patterns.
Give it a few days.
jayboi54
Voyager
Options
Click on the app then it will show background
0 Likes
punawa
Apprentice
Options

I saw that but I'm looking for the general overview of all apps. So let's hope in a few days it will appear. Though I don't really get why it needs to learn patterns. Battery usage is real time and must be known directly. 

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@punawa: You could also try heading to Settings > Battery and Device Care > Battery > Power Saving Mode, and disabling this feature, as it may be restricting the background activity of your applications, so no data is available in the Battery Usage screen. You could also check the Background Usage Limits settings, to see if your apps have been placed in Sleeping or Deep Sleeping Mode. 

0 Likes
punawa
Apprentice
Options

After several days, still no information about the background activity even though I'm using music app and other apps which are not in sleep mode. How come everybody else has it ?

Screenshot_20220215-222017_Device care.jpg

0 Likes
punawa
Apprentice
Options

I tried everything but without success. No background activity showing in the overall view.

0 Likes