Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

New update rolling out now in Germany - S20 series.

(Topic created on: 19-03-2021 09:37 AM)
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
A new relatively large update is rolling out now for S20 series in Germany, other markets can expect to receive it very soon. It is around 1.5GB though it could differ in size a little in different countries, only listing Camera improvements, however, some of the S21 camera features have been added. 
I haven't received the update myself as yet, I am based in UK SM-G988B/DS.
Screenshot below of model in Germany. 

8 REPLIES 8
Babishko
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
That is one BIG update Ashley88. I know S20 owners have had problems following recent software updates including overheating and camera issues just for starters. I hope this update solves all such problems. 👍
0 Likes
Joeeye
Hotshot
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
The camera fash overexposure issue. I hope they fixed that.
0 Likes
Haytch
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I hope they fix the camera issues with this new update. I can't wait to recieve it!
0 Likes
Nardos
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Did this last update fixed the problem or still exist? Any info please

Eb27
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Any info on this please? Is this a follow on from the last awful update that ruined my camera a few weeks ago? The flash exposure issue.

0 Likes
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I haven't received the update yet, I am in the UK, I am expecting it tomorrow, but I don't know for sure. this update in the screenshot was in Germany, I haven't gotten any further information so far. I shared because it's a significant update, and to let everyone know it's coming. I'm also glad you commented, someone else asked yesterday and I wasn't able to reply straight away and forgot. i also should add that I'm not using S20 Ultra full time anymore either, but I will keep an eye out, however, if you're in the UK on BTU CSC, you will receive the same time as I will.
GalaxyAsh
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Apologies for the delay in replying. I have explained further and about the update on the comment below.
0 Likes
Nardos
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

If this update resolve the problem, we can get the firmware from sammobile. We can download it. 

0 Likes