Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New S20 FE possible faulty

(Topic created on: 30-06-2021 06:59 AM)
Yassir90
Explorer
Options

Hi All,
I bought a new S20 FE 5G from Amazon Germany, the phone was a bit dusty directly from the box and it was on ONE UI 3.1 by default, also its screen protector with not the one which I saw in most of the unboxing, it was a screen protector without a circle in the middle for the fingerprint.
What makes me feel more worried that I was able to pass a paper between the phone back cover and the aluminium frame as you could see in the picture, so I got worried that the phone is not water-resistant!
Please, would you advise me if you have faced or you have the same, is what I have is normal or a faulty, I will highly appreciate your advice?
Many thanks,
Cheers.

2021-06-29 at 5.45.42 PM (1).jpeg2021-06-29 at 5.45.42 PM.jpeg2021-06-29 at 5.45.41 PM.jpeg

3 REPLIES 3
SPUDWOLF
Voyager
Options
Did you possibly by a refurbished Samsung as sometimes people don't realise that it was a refurbished phone on the amazon website as this has happened to me before. But if your very worried about it then I would recommend contacting amazon and see if you can send it back and possibly get a replacement
0 Likes
Yassir90
Explorer
Options

It's sold and dispatched by Amazon.
Well, I have contacted Samsung support and they confirmed that the phone is new and original, but they admit that it has faulty as there is a tiny gap between the back cover and the aluminium frame, I'm planning to get a replacement from Amazon, but for my bad luck the phone is not available, so let's see.

0 Likes
shanghaichica
First Poster
Options
I got a new s21 ultra from my carrier. It does not have a hole in the pre-installed screen protector. Neither did my note 1o +
0 Likes