Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone number

(Topic created on: 12-09-2021 10:19 AM)
Anita85
Apprentice
Options

Anyone knows how to change phone number on samsung accounts? I have 2 numbers and want to change from old to new but cant see any option for it 🤷‍♀️

6 REPLIES 6
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
I think it would be best, if you used the Ask a Question feature in the Members app. To find this, just go to the home page, click the + icon, then select Ask a Question. Select the relevant category, then simply enter the above question to Samsung and they should reply in ample time 😄. Hope this helps 😀!
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I did this recently myself, I remember having to Google it as it wasn't as simple as I thought it would be. I will try find the details again.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I'm sure this method worked for me.Screenshot_20210912-122027_Chrome_36967.jpg
0 Likes
Anita85
Apprentice
Options

I really look everywhere and cant find anything like "change phone number" 🤷‍♀️ can change password but not phone number

Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I've just gone through the process, you see the part where it asks for security settings then you log in with your password?

There's a option saying 2 step verification?

Click on that option... then you should see a option to change Text Messages number. I've attached a photo of the screen minus my personal details...Screenshot_20210912-224204_Samsung account_36997.jpg
Anita85
Apprentice
Options

Thank you, done now 👌