Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New phone number

(Topic created on: 03-04-2021 04:29 PM)
Tracey1810
Explorer
Options
I got a new phone number with giff gaff ,it wont,let me make calls,texts or internet,when i go to make a call it says not registered on this network,can you help please?
0 Likes
25 REPLIES 25
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Sorry to hear. I haven't used my giffgaff for some time (think I lost my number by now), however they do sometimes take some work getting connected to. I hope it's fixed for you soon.
Tracey1810
Explorer
Options
I hope it is fixed for tomorrow, I have got my fingers and toes crossed lol,Joey you don't realise how much you use your phone till you haven't got one, oh well Netflix it is lol xxx
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Oh I know how much I use mine, maybe way too much... 😵

I hope you got WiFi to tide you over! 😉
0 Likes
Tracey1810
Explorer
Options
Yes got wifi thankgod, just had a bath, pyjamas on and just going to chill see what's on Netflix were do you live?I'm nosey lol xxx
0 Likes
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
In Surrey, Giffgaff tend to be a little weak on reception around where I live unfortunately.
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
Worse case scenario (after 24 hours is up) you may need to log in to your online Giffgaff account and raise a issue with them. I'm not on Giffgaff but I believe that's how you do customer service requests... through the online account. Pretty sure its nothing wrong with your phone... your phone seems unlocked and accepting the sim but no service.
Tracey1810
Explorer
Options
Thankyou
Tracey1810
Explorer
Options
Wow you are a long way from me,I live in Preston lol, I got a car tho,I got up the other morning and someone had tried to steal it, I am not having much luck lately lol xxx
Joeeye
Maestro
Options
Oh my that's terrible 😲, to think we have coronavirus and lockdown, compounding (almost) car theft on top of that, really have my sympathies. 🙁
Tracey1810
Explorer
Options
Aww sweet as thank you, I am glad they couldn't get it to start hahaha, I need my car for work mainly i am a nurse, I love my job, I work nights 12 hour shifts but the money is good, what do you do?xxx