Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New galaxy s20

(Topic created on: 07-11-2022 12:25 PM)
kate1981
Student
Options
I've just received my galaxy s20 fe which had an offer for free buds, can anyone help me on how to claim them?
Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
Nitesh95
Helping Hand
Options
Are you sure?

When did you buy the Device?

Only offer I can see is the 20% across majority of items on Samsung.com
0 Likes
danx55
Voyager
Options
hi...i was just wondering the same... I've got a new 21fe... and claimed my free buds... but no update news as yet 😕
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

There is a Buds 2 offer for some products (including S20 FE and S21 FE) but needs to have been purchased between 30 September and 30 October, claims need to be submitted within 60 days of purchase.

After submitting claim:

"We'll send you a confirmation email to let you know we've received your claim. Your details will then be checked through by one of our agents.

As long as you've provided all the information needed to start moving forward with your claim, we'll send you a claim approval email within 5 working days. You'll then receive your Buds2 (Graphite) within 45 days of your claim being approved.

As soon as your reward's on the way, we'll let you know by email" .

see the  claim process here: https://2021.samsungpromotions.claims/giftbuds2/en-GB 

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

kate1981
Student
Options
Thank you yes mine is the S20 FE and was ordered in October 👍
danx55
Voyager
Options
buds2 offer accepted...45 days to wait i think
0 Likes