Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Needing some help if possible I'm a bit stuck

(Topic created on: 11-02-2023 04:01 PM)
tiffayo
First Poster
Options
So ive got a Samsung s20fe and connected my Bluetooth to my car and I can do calls ect, but I can't play music when I've gone into the settings on my phone the audio in Bluetooth settings keeps turning off I've restarted my phone and unpaired also done the same on the car head unit just don't know what to do, its Spotify and YouTube music that im trying to play to my car from my phone (puzzled.com) cars a vw passat 14 any help is much appreciated thanks in advance 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Options
Ah, are you using GPS on your phone at the same time?

You might need to go to settings and set dual audio ... So it can do 2 lots of audio (GPS voice and music) at the same time ...

Not sure if the smaller model does this
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
This is a know bug with samsung phones, if the phone connects automatically itself then audio is disabled for some reason.

A work around is to toggle Bluetooth off on your phone and then back on, click on your cars Bluetooth, most likely 'VW PHONE', to manually connect before it can automatically connect.
0 Likes
tiffayo
First Poster
Options
Hi thanks for the reply I've no idea I'll look into that, it was when I first connected my phone to it it came up with something and had no and yes I clicked no by mistake but don't know what it was or to change it thankyou
0 Likes
tiffayo
First Poster
Options
Hi thanks for the reply will give that a try and let you know thanks again 👍
0 Likes
Options
Just had a look at android auto .... You can set it to play music as soon as it connects.Screenshot_20230211_205617_Android Auto_1000000752_1676148977.jpg
If I helped or solved your problem, please like or tick solved.

Have been using phones since 1993, and am self taught.

I offer advice for free, cos I think it'll help, if it doesn't, explain why, I might learn something new too.

Current phone Galaxy S22 Ultra
Previous phones: most S series, Note 2, Samsung Alpha, iPhone 3gs, far too many Nokia's!
0 Likes