Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Update Review On The S20+

(Topic created on: 25-04-2023 08:00 PM)
A-FAST-ASSISTsimple
Pathfinder
Options
Ive been loving this phone since the day I got it, It still works just as good as any other phone and the speed is excellent still. Camera quality is as good as the s21 and other models and I absolutely like the button placement for volume and power button.

One defect I noticed is the charge port is abit iffy even though I only use wireless charging, so that somehow happened. but apart from that I've had no other issues and this phone is just as perfect from the day it came out.

9.8/10 from me

4 REPLIES 4
jonathaneuk
Navigator
Options
S20+ was and still is a cracking phone ! Absolutely loved mine !
The charging port will just need a clean out as it'll just by pocket fluff !
Very pointy tweezers gently should removed it, or something like a pointy cocktail stick etc. Scrape away from around the outside of the port connector 🙂
Members_8cEB6nQ
First Poster
Options

Could you let me know if you have any blurry issues when shooting on 1x zoom? I love the phone as well but I'm one of the unlucky ones with this issue or we all have it but some don't notice it? So I'm really curious regarding the quality on 1x zoom on your s20 ultra.

0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

My partner uses the Samsung Galaxy s²⁰ and loves what it brings @A-FAST-ASSISTsimple 

She has no issues with photo's taken on it either. 

Perhaps try clearing the cache of the canera app @Members_8cEB6nQ 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
A-FAST-ASSISTsimple
Pathfinder
Options
I did some photo positions and tried sunlight pictures and non have blurr if you'd take it as the camera lense dirty avoid your fingers touching the camera whenever using the phone normally and clean using phone screen cleaner wipes
0 Likes