Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My pop up notifications.

(Topic created on: 01-01-2023 11:04 PM)
Stamford10
First Poster
Options
Hello since the last update my pop up notifications have stopped, tried everything that I've been told to do and still nothing they used to come from chrome, and no more twitter notifications too. Just won't come up again. Please help. Sue. 
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Stamford10 

Can you elaborate to what you have tried thus far with troubleshooting this please so we are not guiding you to try avenues you've already used.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
GeezerGoode
Explorer
Options
Since the new upgrade, the resizing pictures function in 'Gallery' has become terrible. It's got so much lag on it that it's so hard to use. Are Samsung aware of this problem, and are they going to fix it? Thanks...M.
0 Likes
Stamford10
First Poster
Options
I have tried every they tell you, all I want is to know how to get my pop ups back on chrome, which I use for twitter because my notifications have stopped working on there.
0 Likes
Stamford10
First Poster
Options
No still nothing coming through from chrome my pop ups always worked but not any more, no messages at all, and I have done everything they told me to do and everything is switched on. Nothing no notifications off twitter or other sites. Please help. Please samsung fix this problem I need these pop ups.
0 Likes