Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my phone wont turn on without a charger but then its stuck in a loop

(Topic created on: 20-04-2023 06:17 PM)
mason11
First Poster
Options
hi everyone,
just before I went to work today, my phone fell out of my pocket and after that it wont turn on. because of this I thought it might just be dead so I put it in charge and that seemed to be the problem but now when it's on charge it goes to the samsung galaxy s20 screen, goes black and goes onto that screen again constantly. when I try to turn it on without a charger nothing works. I've tried forcing a restart (power and volume down), going into the settings (volume and power up) and everything between!

I would much appreciate your help as I need to sort it out asap since it's got everything on it and it's the only phone I can properly use.
Many thanks in advance 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Midge123
Voyager
Options
Hi there maybe when phone fell it has dislodged the battery a bit and not getting full connection and when you plug in charger it's given it straight power I am using the Samsung s20 ultra 5g just now had it from May 2020 dropped out on the carpet and once outside I have never had what you are experiencing if you can take it to a Samsung store and see if they can fix it for you Thanks
0 Likes
keith30
Maestro
Options
Get it looked at by a Samsung store as it could suddenly fail. Mine did shortly after falling out my pocket and landing on the road, eventually it died a few months later and I had to upgrade to a new phone.
0 Likes
mason11
First Poster
Options
there doesnt seem to be a Samsung near me so I'm taking it to a phone store to check and if they cant find out I'll take it to the nearest big electronics store if you get what I mean
0 Likes
Midge123
Voyager
Options
Yes I know what you mean hopefully you get it fixed
0 Likes
mason11
First Poster
Options
yeah hopefully, I was also wondering if when you like shake your s20 does something feel loose inside? if not, that might've caused the issue
0 Likes
Fantastic
Pathfinder
Options
Do you have samsung care? Because if you do then you can do to a samsung care center and they can take a look at your phone and fix the battery problem as well as checking the phone for any other damage too. Hope that helps.
0 Likes
Midge123
Voyager
Options
Hi sorry for the late reply nothing sounds rattling on my phone thanks
0 Likes