Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone keeps restarting.

(Topic created on: 17-02-2022 10:21 AM)
N8zan
Pioneer
Options
So as the title said my phone keeps restarting.  I installed UI4 3 days ago on my s20 fe and everything was smooth until I started using it  after the update.  Half of the apps don't open the screen stays black then the phone restarts. For me to be able to open the apps and used them I have to manually restart the phone. The phone also restarts when I press on any notification i get.  The phone has automatically restarted more than 10 times and thats not counting how many times I had to manually do it. Any else having this problem and if so any way to fix this?

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
You could try going

Settings
Accounts and Backup
(( Backup phone ))
Reset
0 Likes
ZackMichealDavis
Explorer
Options
I Have Also Experience This With My Phone Which is A Samsung S9 Which When Put Under Stress Can Randomly Restarts Joe This Helps Have A Nice Day
0 Likes
StuMac1972
First Poster
Options
I have had the same issues on my S20 since the update, put it in for repair at the samsung store and still having the same issues. Fresh installation doesn't solve the problem.
0 Likes
N8zan
Pioneer
Options
That didn't help at all but thank you.
0 Likes
N8zan
Pioneer
Options
With mine happens at all times under stress or no . I could be texting or watching a video and it'll just restart. But I've never had that before the update. I've had the phone for a year and never had that happen until last week which is when I updated
0 Likes
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
0 Likes
N8zan
Pioneer
Options
I wil try safe mode when i go home and see what happens.
N8zan
Pioneer
Options
So i tried safe mode but since most apps are disabled nothing happened but I do have error report on samsung members app so everytime it happens it asks me if i want to report it to Samsung. This issue happens mostly when I get a notification from instagram or WhatsApp and I press on it 90% of the time that I click on a notification from those apps it causes the phone to restart.
0 Likes