Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Videos

(Topic created on: 27-09-2021 05:23 PM)
Agent_J
First Poster
Options

I have the S20 Ultra. Today I opened my gallery and noticed my folder of videos is gone. It was there two days ago. Not in the trash folder or any where else on the device. All my media is saved to the internal memory which is no where close to being full since I just got this device 3 weeks ago. Is this a common problem with Samsung? Is it possible to retrieve all my lost videos?

2 REPLIES 2
JAMES4578
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Hi @Agent_J  Have you checked My Files and it is  definitely not there or in the recycle Bin there rather than the Gallery?  Have you also checked Google photos,Google Drive?   If no joy there have you not backed up anywhere else?  If you have backed up to One Drive on the device you will be able to restore it.   

However if  definitely no trace on device and you do not have any backups it becomes more problematic, you could try Data Recovery   though.  https://www.imobie.com/support/best-android-data-recovery-software.htm?

I do not work for Samsung or make Samsung Products but provide independent advice and valuable contributions.

0 Likes
Solution
RXM
Troubleshooter
Options
My videos are now in an app called "Video" and no longer in the gallery. Depending on how you've got your phone screen set up swipe up or down and look for search and type in video and see if that app appears.Screenshot_20210927-172244_Finder_54657.jpg
0 Likes