Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Low battery

(Topic created on: 10-05-2021 10:48 AM)
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
When I get low battery 15% I get the brief notification light up on the outside of the screen like you get with messages etc saying low battery, is there anyway of stopping this, have dived into notifications settings and it's all greyed out, I have tried to remove it from the brief notification list but can't find it, it's well annoying as you think you have got something but its just low battery.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Steven9761
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
When it reaches 15%, you will quite rapidly lose all power to the phone. Consequently, you might find that within a couple of minutes during a call, the phone will terminate the call whilst the phone shuts down. As far as I'm aware, there is no way to stop this notification (for obvious reasons). My best advice to you is to always carry a fully-charged powerbank and USB cord, and if your phone is capable of wireless charging, invest in a wireless charger if you own a car. You can buy one from the likes of Halfords for around £15-20. That way, you need never have to worry about critical issues with low battery power.
George1988
Pathfinder
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hi AshS20.
My advice for you is to always change your phone when it reaches at least 25% even 30% because it will prolong the life of your phone battery. Also charge it till 85% (for the same exact reason).
Hope my answer helps.
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@AshS21 As others have said it in my view it is very worthwhile to have the low battery notification, will drain quickly once the charge drops to 15%.   I think @George1988 's advice  is sound and think certainly best if you at least charge once it  reaches 20%.   See some detail here https://www.androidauthority.com/maximize-battery-life 

0 Likes
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Thanks for the advice guys I will do this in future 👍