Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

lots of apps aren't working after update

(Topic created on: 28-01-2022 04:19 PM)
Members_dxU0Cw1
First Poster
Options

hey guys so I did an update on the 24th and since then my phone has been alot slower. lots of my apps have stopped working as well as the secure folder sayingmy passwordis incorrect. I have cleared the cache on all these apps to no avail. I have also deleted and tried to reinstall apps but I get a pending message in the play store. 

please lmk what to do. 

(I'm on an standard s20 5g)

7 REPLIES 7
DUSKvsDAWN
Explorer
Options

CCleaner stopped working for me, but luckily after reinstalling it, it works again! I don't think I've run into any other apps not working. Some seem to be reponding slower and seem a bit twitchy though.

0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Try clearing the cache partition on the phone and that should solve the issue. Search 'wipe cache partition S20' and you should find what you are looking for 😎. Hope this helps! 🤓
0 Likes
DUSKvsDAWN
Explorer
Options

I did that but to no avail.

LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
Take the phone to a local phone shop and they will easily sort the issue out 😁. Hope this helps! 😀
0 Likes
DUSKvsDAWN
Explorer
Options

sorry i am not going to do that when clearly the issue lies with the android update, and not my phone itself. loads of people have reported issues on android 12, myself included. and we all have different phones. apparently the pixel phones were hit even harder.

0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
But they can still fix it, software or hardware 🙄💧
0 Likes
LiquidSnake
Big Cheese
Options
There is the option of a Samsung Experience Store/book a repair (or if you are on a warranty plan that helps with technical issues), if you feel your phone isn't safe in your local phone shop 👍
0 Likes