Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lost Samsung Notes

(Topic created on: 16-12-2022 04:02 PM)
Smurf67
First Poster
Options
Please help. My S20 did an automatic update on my phone and my Samsung Notes disappeared overnight 😔. I would really like to get them back. I have tried restoring them with no luck. Any suggestions please? 
0 Likes
12 REPLIES 12
Rob99
Voyager
Options
Are they backed up to OneDrive or Google Drive?
0 Likes
Smurf67
First Poster
Options
I've looked through both and can't find them. I should add that I am not the most technical person 🙂
0 Likes
Rob99
Voyager
Options
Do you use Google Photos? They may be backed up there. If not, sorry that's the limit of my knowledge.
0 Likes
Smurf67
First Poster
Options
I can't find them in there either 😪. Thank you for trying. I might take it into one of my local computer shops and see if there is anything they can do
0 Likes
Rob99
Voyager
Options
That sounds like the best idea. Hope it gets resolved for you
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Smurf67: have you tried heading to the Samsung Notes app > Tap the 3 lines in the top left > Tap the cog in the top right of the pop up window, and checking the 'Sync with Samsung Cloud' and 'Sync to Microsoft OneNote' options to see if you're able to restore your notes from here? While you're here, tap on 'Import notes' for further options (Phone, Samsung account and Google Drive). 

Smurf67
First Poster
Options
Thank you 😊
0 Likes
Smurf67
First Poster
Options
Hello I have just had a look and still can't find them. I'm really at a loss now. Think I might have to go back to using paper & pen 🤔
0 Likes
Netscape2767
First Poster
Options

I was curious so I downloaded and installed samsung notes. When I open, it asked if I wanted to sync previous notes. Maybe an uninstall reinstall will help. But check to see if anyone else has sucess or is it a total disaster to do so. 

0 Likes