Original topic:

Lost phone and can't track it

(Topic created on: 22/03/21 11:19)
Jaartola
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi

I dropped my phone while snowmobiling. With Samsung find my mobile tracking I get 2 days old location which is definitely wrong. With google android search I get too wide area, about 10km. There should have been online connection when I dropped it, wasn't that deep in forest.

I'm running out of ideas to track that phone. Help would be really appreciated. I was also using Samsung health tracking while riding but how can I get that information? It should have drawn my route but I need to find that information somehow.

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
pete007
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
have you tried Google??
0 Likes
N8zan
Overseer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Have you tried ringing it from find my phone on google or Samsung find my phone? If the phone is on it would ring even if you had it silent.
0 Likes
Jaartola
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I tried to find the information how to get in Samsung health without the phone but didn't find anything useful. And I'm not even sure if the info is in the cloud or in the phone itself.

Ringing doesn't help anymore as the phone is in the snow with empty battery. I know the info of that location is somewhere but seems to be a bit complicated to find it out :smiling-face:

0 Likes