Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Losing my signal

(Topic created on: 27-04-2021 05:05 PM)
SUSS2
First Poster
Options

Am I the only one that keeps losing my signal when I´m outside and it dosent connect again if I dont put flight mode on and then turn it of. Then it findes it again. (most of the time, sometimes I have to restart the phone) I can be abel to do that abot 5-20 times when I´m outside. Have sent it to Samsung but they say its nothing wrong but it  and still it keeps doing that everaytime I leave the house.

I been searching the internet and ther are more who have the same problem I can see and they dont get any help either. So I´m intressted in how manny here that may have the same problem.

I have a Samsung 20 Ultra 5G

//suss2

0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I would still recommend getting a sim replacement done to rule that out.
0 Likes
SUSS2
First Poster
Options

Already done that, even borrowed another simcard and did not help...

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
So the network side is definitely ruled out. Where did you get your phone from? From Samsung or your network?
0 Likes
SUSS2
First Poster
Options

My network, but got it send 4 times now the samsung repaire....

0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
I would escalate this by ringing the network and warning them that you may need to escalate your situation with the Ombudsman, collect any records of repair notes ready... I know this looks like a Samsung issue but the network could maybe do more. If they don't then you can progress your complaint... in the end you're paying for a service that you're not getting properly and it seems you're not getting anywhere with it.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@SUSS2: Do you have a case or cover on the phone at all? If so, please try removing this temporarily to see if you notice an improvement, as it may be interfering with the phone's antenna. If this isn't applicable, power off the phone, take the SIM out and give the gold contacts a rub with a clean, dry microfibre cloth, then reinsert it and power the phone back on. If your network have confirmed that the signal strength is suitable in your area, are you able to try your SIM in another compatible device, as this will help to determine if the problem lies with the phone or your SIM/network. 

0 Likes
SUSS2
First Poster
Options

Have made a complain at the network . The network told me to contact a 3 part so I did contact the ombudsmannen.

So will see what happen..meenwhile the phone is my drawer...that bad is it. Cant trust it when I take it outside...

0 Likes
SUSS2
First Poster
Options

Hi!  Iwas complaining at the network and one of the bosses calld me up, told me att becourse they couldent find the problem on the phone I woulden get a new one, so I hade to keep this one and keep paing on it, I got a bit upset :(.  So I wrote a complain to the "ombudsman" . Today the network calld me becourse they have got the complain from them.

OFCOURSE I should get a new phone, they wold send it to me today, so I learn today to not give up :smiling-face: But still when I look at the internet there is more people who have the same problem so this is something that Samsung dont want to look up I feel like. I also learn today after talking to another person that if you send  the phone 3 times to service and they dont fix the problem. Here in Sweden theres a law that they have to send a new one. But now today I,m so glad that I don´t have to worry anymore.

0 Likes