Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Locked out of phone (Incorrect password apparently...) - Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra

(Topic created on: 26-01-2023 01:36 PM)
cudoviste
Apprentice
Options

Yesterday when I started to use my device and needed to insert PIN it said it was the incorrect password. I luckily didn't turn it off so I was still able to use it. Went to "Find my device" on other phone to unlock it but that option didn't appear. Angrily went into options tried to turn it off-on for it to might work. Then it asked for PIN. Don't know, even tho I used the same PIN for 2 years now, simply incorrect PIN. Then I went on pc "Find my device" and unlock option was there but I couldn't use it. So now I messed up my only way in without factory reset (of which I know of). Cleared cache in recovery mode but I have to wait 24 hours to try the PIN again. I'm getting so mad and questioning the reality.

If anyone have any solution without data erase I'd appreciate it, have some important photos and notes on my phone.

6 REPLIES 6
Aronovic
Pathfinder
Options
Without overriding KNOX there are not much options.
0 Likes
cudoviste
Apprentice
Options

How is it done? (That deletes all the data?)

0 Likes
Aronovic
Pathfinder
Options
Unfortunately you would need a data recovery process only an engineer would have access to. Ask samsung support directly.
0 Likes
cudoviste
Apprentice
Options

Alright, thanks for your help and time.

0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@cudoviste: If you didn't have any luck with Find My Device, which is a Google service, then I recommend exploring your options via Find My Mobile, which is our own remote management feature. Please follow the link below, sign in using the Samsung account details that are registered to your S20, and look for an option to unlock the device from here. 

https://findmymobile.samsung.com

0 Likes
cudoviste
Apprentice
Options

I had no luck with either option. My phone is no longer connected to Wi-Fi as it switched to airplane mode. Above I was talking about your Samsung "Find my mobile" but wrote it as device. On google I had even less luck with that because there was not option for unlocking phone but only these attached in photo.

Screenshot 2023-01-26 180844.png

0 Likes