Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Live focus disappeared

(Topic created on: 31-03-2021 05:47 PM)
Lilybird
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Anyone else had live focus disappear on their S20 following today's system update?
35 REPLIES 35
SebastianL
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

That's wrong! Can't find either of them on my phone. 

I want to be able to change the bokeh after I've taken the photo. I could do that on my old Huawei P10...

MimLDN
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
can we petition to have Samsung change live focus back please? best feature of this S10
SueAero
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
yes, Samsung...Android...can we please have live focus back as it was before!
Douglas_UK
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
This is not funny!!! One of the best features of the S20 Ultra and why I bought it...... bring Live Focus back URGENTLY or risk losing us to another platform 🤔
Douglas_UK
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
This I NOT the same and only works on faces
0 Likes
Members_f1WrG1C
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Agreed it was my favourite mode that I used all the time, one of the reasons I bought this camera. Really disappointed!!

Luty_Mama
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

It was one function I loved. The portrait function works on 1 person 😡🤬😡 I love taking selfies with my kids and portrait takes me out

zoran_93
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Please bring back live focus, this is terrible! I've personally bought this phone because of it. I see a lot of people didn't like this new functionality, so please bring it back!!!

Kronan
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Live focus is one of the reason I got this phone over its competitors. Samsung needs to bring it back!
Eze Azcona
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Samsung please! We need the live focus again, I have samsung a71 and it Was one of there best features...Was the key to my desition on buy this Phone! Why you disabled this?? We need the live focus!  Cmon!