Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Libre 2 problems since samsungs December update

(Topic created on: 01-01-2023 01:39 PM)
Beechy1986
First Poster
Options

I have samsung s20fe. I have diabetes and use an libre app on phone. The phone connects via Bluetooth to a patch on my arm which sets alarm off on my phone if my sugar is going too high or too low but since the December samsung update the signal between the phone and sensor gets lost and wont come back after a few hours of working, until i uninstall the app and reload (which is a pain). I know the recent update was to do with security and am convinced the problems are to do with it! Does anyone have similar issues or know of any fixes or if not how i could get rid of the most recent update?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
This has been a recent topic posted on here, it's is very possible that the Libre app is not Android 13 Compatible

I would recommend you contacting the Libre folks and get support from them.
KevP79
Voyager
Options
I'm not familier with the app, however it may be worth navigating to the app in the phone settings:-

(Settings > Apps > {app-name} > Battery)

And checking that the app is set to 'unrestricted' (in the battery section).

Android/samsung might be putting it to sleep. (if it works normally for a few hours after reinstalling it).

I hope you get it sorted.
0 Likes
tracy64
First Poster
Options
Hi I have same problem. Abbotts can't fix it. Have you had any joy in it working properly. Thank you
0 Likes
ShardyJune
First Poster
Options

Hello I had the same problem which seems to be fixed now, just have to wait for hyper or hypo to know for sure. But fix stopped Signal Loss Alarm going off every 1/2 hour or less. I contacted live Chat from Samsung and tech had me clear data in Libra, (get your report saved before doing this because you will loose all data) go to mobile settings, apps, libre app, storage, clear data, delete, unistall app and reinstall.  Hope this works for you