Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LED pink cover for S20 series HELP!

(Topic created on: 01-12-2022 09:48 PM)
Latiaxox
Apprentice
Options
Hi everyone + Samsung,

Just writing this post as I'm very upset about a recent update that was downloaded on my phone. 
On the 29 November my phone installed its latest software update, shortly after, my LED smart case started to play up and the app content (cute pink lock & home screen) started to disappear and not return!
I immediately suspected that it's just an bug and restarted my phone. Unfortunately for me today (1 December) I received a message from Samsung saying the following, 
"LED Cover Pink for S20 will expire on 31 Dec 2022, 11:59 pm. When the service expires, all related content will be deleted."

When I read this message I was so shocked and disappointed! I recently got this phone as my mom upgraded to the Flip series, this LED phone case was waiting for me. It is so pretty and fits my phone perfectly as in aesthetically! 

PLEASE DON'T MAKE IT EXPIRE!! I LOVE THIS CASE!
9 REPLIES 9
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

I feel your pain @Latiaxox  😔 

I've had services / faetures expire or be removed with a notification being shown in the Samsung Members App.

If Samsung have officially advised of a retract of support then unfortunately I don't think there's much we can do.

Maybe there's other options you can move to ?

If I can be of any further help then please don't hesitate. Take care.  😎 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

keith30
Maestro
Options
This is so stupid, why discontinued it on the phone case. What is the point!
Latiaxox
Apprentice
Options
Thank you for responding, I'm thinking about contacting Samsung directly for a new LED case that won't expire any time soon. Do you think that it's possible?
Thanks again for your response :smiling-face:
0 Likes
Latiaxox
Apprentice
Options
Same thing I was thinking! 😔
-Robot-
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Ask them for a Hello Kitty case, they will probably say no but worth asking

Don't ask, don't get

They don't support non official cases, any additional cases purchased at you own risk and responsibility
Catalin51
Voyager
Options

I also bought one for my sister she loves it but now with that notification she s disappointed. Do you find an answer? Please let me know. I will do the same. Best regards.

Latiaxox
Apprentice
Options
Hi Catalin, unfortunately I haven't found an answer yet 😕. I'm not sure what to do as with the holiday season, customer services are limited.
Rend1
First Poster
Options
So what happened when your LED cover expired, the notification also appeared on me
0 Likes
Latiaxox
Apprentice
Options
Hi, this has been over a year now and I still have all the features on my case! Nothing has happened which is very odd.
0 Likes