Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest update

(Topic created on: 26-01-2022 02:32 PM)
Scooter89
Pioneer
Options
Seeing a lot of posts with others having issues after the latest update - is anyone experiencing issues with the Play Store not being able to update some apps? Mines will update some but not others. 

11 REPLIES 11
ItsMee1
First Poster
Options
My phone is almost unusable after update. Everything I type is either automatically deleted or jumbled up. Very slow, glitchy and freezes when trying to open apps or pages.
0 Likes
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
Can do my update today with EE want network are us with??
0 Likes
Mickeybrad
Explorer
Options
I have an A52s and I am on Vodafone. The only problem I had was that my mobile data wasn't working, but it was a case of ticking it again to get it to start working. Apart from that I am very happy with the update.
0 Likes
Scooter89
Pioneer
Options
O2. Done my software update last week and it done a security patch this morning. Still no joy with the Play Store apps updating.

0 Likes
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
I wanna update but don't might give it a mouth or 2 see how people getting along with android 12
0 Likes
Scooter89
Pioneer
Options
My only issue is the Play Store apps that stopped updating after the update. Other than that, everything else has been fine. Like the new colour schemes etc... if you don't know what's in the software update update for One UI 4, here's a YouTube link - https://youtu.be/x8ZbNtnYKcA

0 Likes
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
Thank you for the link man
BrianHD88
Pathfinder
Options
Have you tired contacting samsung about the play store or you going to just leave it and see if it fixes itself
0 Likes
Scooter89
Pioneer
Options
Just gonna leave it, I'll be upgrading to the S22 when they launch it next month so I'm not too fussed tbh. It's only some apps that aren't updating.

0 Likes