Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Latest Update, wtf?

(Topic created on: 12/12/20 16:48)
Claudio130
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I just updated the software on my S20 Ultra + whatever it is called and it has removed the option to hide the pin hole which is annoying and for some reason, it removed the clock and weather widgets from my homepage! 

Can this be fixed ASAP because the pin hole for the camera is stupid as it is, but why take options away from people!?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Rob1985
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
if u go into settings display then full screen apps click the 3 dots go to advanced settings there's an option in there to hide the camera cut out and to add the widgets again just press and hold on an empty area on the home screen it should come up with a menu at the bottom and go to widgets it will give u a list if widgets u should be able to add them back
0 Likes
Claudio130
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Yes, I know. That's how it used to be done, but that has now been removed as explained in my previous post 🙄

Half my settings changed for no reason and the battery life is awful now too.
0 Likes
Rob1985
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have been looking online they have removed the option to hide it for some reason they might add the option back with an update as for the battery drain it might take a few days for everything to settle as its a big update
0 Likes
Claudio130
Just Browsing
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Rob, thank you for telling me what was already clear to me. I was asked by Samsung to put a note here. Didn't realise I'd get pointless comments
0 Likes