Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Latest Feb 2023 software made me unable to connect to wifi

(Topic created on: 10-02-2023 06:46 PM)
Angelmaat
Student
Options

I just got an update this morning to version G781U1UEU9FWA7 / G781U1OYM9FWA7 / G781U1UEU9FWA7

1st I was having intermittent problems connecting to my WiFi - really bad ones. I restarted a couple of times, turned it off and on again and then tried what it suggested about forgetting my WiFi altogether and reconnecting that way.

The 1st two things helped not at all, while the 3rd one made me unable to reconnect to my WiFi at all!

It was working great before the update, so it's not my phone. Is there anyway to fix this or rollback to the previous version that was working??

2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

As an initial troubleshooting avenue can you try > Clear Cache Files from the phone's System Partition Section  > https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-do-i-clear-the-cache-on-my-device/ You may need to insert your earphones or hook upto a powered On Laptop to access the Clear Partition Section. This may help with lag or stutters as this clears the phone of old/unused or broken cache files.There is also a Repair Apps option in the Menu System too.  @Angelmaat 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Solution
Angelmaat
Student
Options

Sorry, Never mind - I finally got my roommate to restart his bloody router and that fixed it.