Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Last update horrible!!

(Topic created on: 26-01-2022 08:43 PM)
KerryJones
Apprentice
Options
Last night my phone updated and I absolutley hate it.
I posted on facebook to find that lots of other people also hate it.
The spell checker has gone and we all hate predictive text so this isnt an option.
The keyboard has got smaller so other keys are pushed instead of what is actually pressed, which makes messages and emails hard.
Photo editor is rubbish as cropping a photo now means that you have no option of keeping the original. Text messages have got smaller, battery life is shocking and peoples phones are now freezing.
This update has actually made me want to get rid of my Samsung phone and I have stood by these phones for at least 8 years. I have always praised Samsung but absolutely hate this update!
I have called Samsung helpline who have advised me to post here and admit that they, themselves hate the new update and have had lots of complaints.
Please change the update or make it so that Samsung customers can uninstall new updates that are not liked!!
14 REPLIES 14
Steve2444
First Poster
Options

The new update has removed the ability to draw on a picture? 🙄😒😡

I guess I can use the note pen and do a screen write option.

But sad they take this option out.

0 Likes
Gabke
Pioneer
Options

it isnt works.... i use 4 laguages and the wlohe samsung Suggest Text Corrections is a big s....t. thre is no spell check in any language.... even not in dedicated notes app...

samsung, would you please downgrade all samsung tab s8 and s22 to Oreo? i think this was the last versin of working samsung spell check. 

0 Likes
Markbeefmarky
Student
Options

Totally agree. Samsung has gone so far down hill in the past couple of years with all their appalling updates!!! Won't be buying another Samsung that's for certain!!!

0 Likes
Markbeefmarky
Student
Options

Still rubbish unfortunately 

0 Likes
niskyy
Apprentice
Options

Heloo, changin the size in the setting is not possible, I already have set almost the biggest one but still the messages and also spotify  in the status bar (you get swiping down on the bar) are so very small, where in the setting i can change that? I have updated the phone just now and cant read any nottifications in the bar.

0 Likes