Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Keyboard emoji panel S20 ultra 5G

(Topic created on: 30/04/20 13:59)
SharpContracts
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Can we get an update to give us the option to put the emoji panel back where the comer button is like previous models? I have been with Samsung for years now and the new keyboard just isn't as user friendly at it was. Please update ASAP!Can we get an update to give us the option to put the emoji panel back where the comer button is like previous models? I have been with Samsung for years now and the new keyboard just isn't as user friendly at it was. Please update ASAP!

2 REPLIES 2
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi SharpContracts,

I will feed this back to our development team for you.

Thanks,

Michaelgreen060
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hey. I managed to get mine back on the S20 ultra.  

Click the cog icon on your tool bar > Style and Layout > Turn off the Keyboard Toolbar. 

Then go back to your keyboard hold down where you have the comma , and you will find the emoji symbol back on there 😃 Screenshot_20200606-160234_Chrome.jpg

@SharpContracts wrote:

Can we get an update to give us the option to put the emoji panel back where the comer button is like previous models? I have been with Samsung for years now and the new keyboard just isn't as user friendly at it was. Please update ASAP!Can we get an update to give us the option to put the emoji panel back where the comer button is like previous models? I have been with Samsung for years now and the new keyboard just isn't as user friendly at it was. Please update ASAP!

@SharpContracts wrote:

0 Likes