Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Issues with S20 ringtone selection screen

(Topic created on: 15-03-2020 07:52 AM)
Rockdaisy
Apprentice
Options

Hey! I transfered all my files from my old phone to my new phone. When I go into ringtones or even the notifications sounds menu in settings all of the sounds are super spaced out. I have to scroll a lot to just get to the next one. Anyone know how to fix this? It looks normal in the alarm/clock menu. 

0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
rosshell
Student
Options

I have the same issue

0 Likes
Seimus
Journeyman
Options

I did the same transfered from S9+ to S20+ and had a bit dull notification sound. Cleared cache from recovery menu helped

0 Likes
JAX1975
Student
Options

Supposedly it has to do with changing your theme and then using Dark Mode.

Try turning off Dark Mode and then looking at your Ringtones and Notifications lists. They should be spaced out correctly now.

I prefer Dark Mode so I hope that they fix this issue in an upcoming update. 

Knightmare
First Poster
Options

Same issue. Factory reset fixed, but went right back after transferring s10 data on to it

0 Likes
rosshell
Student
Options

Yes. Dark mode is my issue.

Wiping the cashe had no issue.

Hoping is fixed soon

Rockdaisy
Apprentice
Options

I don't have my phone on dark mode but I tried the different settings and it didn't work. I also tried the device management still no luck 😓

So weird cause it shows up completely normal if I go into alarms and sent ringtone in there. I had an S8 befor this phone so maybe it didn't transfer well. Thank you though

0 Likes
Solution
Bradly
First Poster
Options

(S20+) I tried changing dark mode and clearing cache. Neither worked. Then I tried switching themes and that did the trick. Seems like it's the theme I was using.

Rockdaisy
Apprentice
Options

I tried changing my theme just now and that worked. Thank you

0 Likes
MichaelMc
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue. I'm not in dark mode and have changed themes. The ring tome playing is not the one selected?

0 Likes