Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with my new S20 FE 5G

(Topic created on: 24-04-2021 10:23 PM)
MrsFitz
Journeyman
Options
I'm running Android 11, One UI 3.1 but can't find any option in settings to change the screen resolution (it's not as good as my old S9+)
Also when someone rings my phone nothing shows up on my screen if I'm in an app, even though I have it set to 'pop-up' 
Am I missing something obvious? Any help would be appreciated
0 Likes
8 REPLIES 8
gasserguy
First Poster
Options
Drag down. Go to settings icon. Scroll down,display then you can select the WHUQ or similar sounding this has the biggest resolution. If you are in 5g you'll love it 1👍
0 Likes
adamlee
Big Cheese
Options
S20 Fe doesn't have a WQHD+ Display. Just FHD+ So you can't change the resolution.
0 Likes
MrsFitz
Journeyman
Options
No option for this, seems strange.... But thanks anyway
0 Likes
MrsFitz
Journeyman
Options
So it would seem 😟. Thanks for confirming for me
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@MrsFitz: Regarding your pop-up query, if you open the Phone app > Tap the 3 dots in the top right > Settings > Call Display While Using Apps, and try setting this to Full Screen or Mini Pop-up, does the issue persist? 

0 Likes
MrsFitz
Journeyman
Options
I've already tried them Andrew and still nothing shows. To see or answer a call I have to drag down from the to of the screen and answer from the notification bar!
0 Likes
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
Do it happen on certain apps or all apps if its only certain it's probably the way the app is set up could be you have do not disturb on could be a few things.
0 Likes
MrsFitz
Journeyman
Options
Appears to be all apps
0 Likes