Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue after update: non-stop pop up - faster richer higher quality chat on wifi or data

(Topic created on: 03-09-2021 04:12 PM)
geekywilly
Pioneer
Options

I did the latest update to my phone this morning, now I have a non-stop message coming up.  The message is: faster richer higher quality chat on wifi or data. 

I know this is related to the enhanced chat and I've tried turning it off about 100 times. It will not go away! Even while typing this post it popped up! 

Samsung,  please fix this. It is maddening!!!

94 REPLIES 94
SheilJo
Student
Options

It happened to me also right after I did the Samsung latest update. This is super annoying and it  WON'T STOP no mater what I  try. I  cannot afford stress I am a cancer patient

0 Likes
SheilJo
Student
Options

SAMSUNG, YOU NEED TO LETT GOOGLE KNOW THAT THEY WILL LOOSE CUSTOMERS OVER THIS JUST AS QUICKLY AS THOSE OF US WHO ARE FAST CONSIDERING JUMPING OFF OF THE SAMSUNG SINKING SHIP!

0 Likes
Sumsungsuckballs
First Poster
Options

I'm switching to annoying Apple after this. This is how much I hate Samsung right now

0 Likes
Neviljs
First Poster
Options

Hi all, 

Try disable Marketing in Samsung push services.  Go to apps , search for push and select Samsung push service and disable Marketing. That fix it me.

0 Likes
TheBone
Student
Options

I think I fixed it! Sorry if I'm repeating what someone else already found. I went into Apps and then went into every app that started with Google and turned off notifications and permissions.

I also went into the Google app and turned off the ability for it to "Change system settings" and switched it to "not allowed." I haven't seen the message in hours so I think it's fixed! Thank goodness. That was terrible and obnoxious.

Screenshot_20210910-154651_Settings.jpg

0 Likes
TheBone
Student
Options

Go directly to apps -> Google-> and turn "change system settings" to "not allowed." I also turned off all notifications for every app that started with Google. Worked for me!

0 Likes
geekywilly
Pioneer
Options

Thanks for sharing, I'll look into this. Though my worry is turning off Google settings may impact andriod car functionality. Today I noticed that my voice interface stopped working in my car. 

0 Likes
geekywilly
Pioneer
Options

I just tried the solutions posted above. I'll let everyone know how it goes. Also has anyone tried to install the latest software update? I'm afraid to install it. 

Screenshot_20210911-090550_Software update.jpg

0 Likes
Alanh89
First Poster
Options

inbound3785340842236846726.jpg

After I did that same update I can't hear anything when I make or receive calls, and it keeps looking for my phone number every time I restart my phone. I've tried putting my number in and also tried skipping it. But it makes no difference. I can hear fine if I call off Facebook or WhatsApp. 

0 Likes
geekywilly
Pioneer
Options

This might be getting fixed soon in a future software patch. I reported it as a bug directly from the messenger app. I just received this reply. Fingers crossed!!!

Thanks to everyone for all your feedback and troubleshooting. 

Screenshot_20210915-071106_Samsung Members.jpg

0 Likes