Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a Android 13 beta program for s20 ultra

(Topic created on: 14-11-2022 11:42 AM)
Capman
Explorer
Options
My firmware is BTU/BTU/EUX and im in UK is there a Android 13-One UI 5 beta program for the S20 Ultra or is there any kind of release date 
0 Likes
7 REPLIES 7
Neo001
Legend
Options

Not yet. Currently, it's only for S22 series. Keep an eye on the Samsung Members app for S20 series.

0 Likes
Capman
Explorer
Options
Ok thank you
0 Likes
leicesterMan
Troubleshooter
Options
Hopefully they sort the camera focus out as it's the best camera on any S series
0 Likes
TheDarkAngel
Journeyman
Options
The update for the S20 Ultra has been rolled out in the UK as of last Wednesday/Thursday. You should hopefully see an update being downloaded after pressing the "download and install" button within software updates in settings.
0 Likes
Capman
Explorer
Options
Ive upgraded to s21 ultra now and stuck on android 13 beta ive got no leave beta programme in my settings on phone or members i want to come of the beta but cant
0 Likes
TheDarkAngel
Journeyman
Options
You can head to https://www.sammyfans.com/2022/10/20/how-to-rollback-from-one-ui-5-0-beta-to-one-ui-4-1-stable/#:~:t... to revert to 4.1, then use the built-in software updater to update to the normal OneUI 5.0 version
0 Likes
Capman
Explorer
Options
Problem with that is my one ui beta programme has vanished i cant withdrawal from it not in settings and smart switch theres no option to down grade so ive gone on sammobile downloaded official android 13 then im going to have to use odin and flash it
0 Likes