Go to solution Solved

Original topic:

is the S21 worth it ? thoughts?

(Topic created on: 18/02/21 02:56)
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Girlfriend has 1 and it feels and works pretty much the same as my S20 should I wait for the S22 ?
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I'm a phone guy which means it's my thing to buy a phone when a new one comes out but I also only buy a phone if it also ticks my wants and needs boxes i.e it has something under the hood that brings what I need to the table @Gavinh 

The Samsung Galaxy s21 range of phone's are a really good line up with the Samsung Galaxy s21 Ultra 5G 256gb Snapdragon soc being the model I would personally buy.

I'm waiting to see if Samsung launch a Samsung Note 21  :smiling-face:

For some the lack of a Sd card support in the s21 would be a deal breaker too.

So if your happy with your Samsung Galaxy s20 and it's fulfilling your needs then it sounds like your gonna stick with it  :winking-face:

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Blessed4life
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hi, if your satisfied with the S20 then yes.
Solution
BandOfBrothers
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I'm a phone guy which means it's my thing to buy a phone when a new one comes out but I also only buy a phone if it also ticks my wants and needs boxes i.e it has something under the hood that brings what I need to the table @Gavinh 

The Samsung Galaxy s21 range of phone's are a really good line up with the Samsung Galaxy s21 Ultra 5G 256gb Snapdragon soc being the model I would personally buy.

I'm waiting to see if Samsung launch a Samsung Note 21  :smiling-face:

For some the lack of a Sd card support in the s21 would be a deal breaker too.

So if your happy with your Samsung Galaxy s20 and it's fulfilling your needs then it sounds like your gonna stick with it  :winking-face:

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 3.1/ Android 11.

View solution in context

0 Likes
pete007
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
if it's not broken then don't fix it. or if you are happy with the s20 is there a need to change it??
KellyW93
Back for More
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I have the s21 ultra and hate it. there's so many things wrong with it and things that don't work as they should I really regret buying it. I upgraded from the Huawei Mate 20 Pro
JimmyBawa
Overseer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hi, if you are not on a upgrade program and going to buy it would stick with your plan of waiting out for the possibility of a Note 21. I am on the upgrade program and have the option of a new phone every year and I like doing it that way. Saying that the new chip is much better than the older have on the S20 series but not worth me buying a new phone. Hopefully Samsung would have improved it for the Note 21?
0 Likes