Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
Some people want the world. 
7 REPLIES 7
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star โ˜…โ˜…
Options

Every forum I use has a search facility to look for answers before creating a new thread however as many come to a forum looking for a much needed resolution to an issue the first thought us to get a thread created to get their question out.

Invariably some People are frustrated,  worried , upset and need to vent which is understandable when something has gone wrong.

They want things to just work as they should which is a reasonable need.

In my opinion a silly question is a question not asked in the first place.

:smiling-face:

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy sยฒโด Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsungโ€™s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

Solution
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
people should really search before asking. I've seen some questions repeatedly for example how to claim for free gifts etc... but there are many here who have none or very little tech knowledge who would normally maybe go to friends or family. some people are in lock down and physically can't see anyone and whats even more crazy... we are more supportive than some official channels of help and support... having worked in sales and customer care in the past in the telecoms industry... the questions don't surprise me lol. harder to resolve online than face to face as well.
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
cheers fella just got a badge for my 10th Solution. much appreciated.
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
exactly why I put u as accepted solution took me a while ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
seen u were only 1 away
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
haha made my day that, was trying my best to get another badge for a while now. I've actually forgot what the criteria is to get more... will go have a look now. following you anyway now mate... cheers again lol.
Gavinh
Helping Hand
Options
sweet I think 1 badge you have to post a thread 20x