Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Internal Storage extension with SD Card for S20+

(Topic created on: 28-08-2020 06:11 AM)
Shameer
Student
Options

Dears ,

I have S20+ . i need to extend my internal storage 128 GB with SD card ....is it possible?

i have moved possible Apps from Internal storage to SD card. App is moved with the same file size to SD card. but the the same App i can found in internal storage also with the same size....duplicated Apps stored in internal as well  as SD card.

how i can remove these app files from internal storage to free up space.

thanks 

shameer

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

i don't know. May you send me a screenshot as an example? Usually the apk remains on the phone while the data is moved on the sd card.

OBB data remnains on the internal storage

AndrewL
Options

@Shameer: The Galaxy S20+ is compatible with Micro SD cards up to 1TB capacity. External storage of applications is largely restricted by most developers, so i recommend using the SD card to store personal media files such as photos, music and movies, and keeping your internal storage free for all your app needs. 

r1cky13
Helping Hand
Options
you can go into developer options and turn on force apps into external storage by going to about phone and software information and clicking build number 10 times It might help i guess I use a 512gb sd card in my SM-G981B/DS
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

it will not change what he is experiencing,

Solution
Shameer
Student
Options

Hello Guys, 

The duplication issue is solved. 

Samsung released a new software update and after that installation  the duplication issue is gone