Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instagram video posting in stories isssue

(Topic created on: 27-03-2021 07:48 PM)
SanyaF
Student
Options

Hello,

my Samsung Galaxy s20 ultra has quite some issues.

One of them is:

When I want to share a video from my pinnwall to my stories there´s a bug. It tris to upload it four times and often the picture is pixelated.

I alread deleted and reinstalled the app.

What to do? This feature is essential for my work. 

And...as there´s many small bugs on this phone. Do you think a new device would change that or is it common things with this phone?

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
Don't replace the phone, many social media apps are not fully compatible with Android 11.
SanyaF
Student
Options

thank you! but as social media is my work it is crucial for me to have a phone that works flawless. any idea if this is to be fixed soon? otherwise it means for me to go back to iphone 😕

0 Likes
Pugs1957
Samsung Members Star ★
Options
I understand. Unfortunately the app developers at FB etc don't seem to be in a rush to sort things out for Android. IPhone range is simple and easy to do but there's such a wide range of Android devices to consider it is quite a task for them. As these apps work of sorts in Android, I guess thats enough for them. Never said this before but IPhone is probably better for your situation.
0 Likes
Camera
First Poster
Options

What Pugs1957 is saying is correct. What you can do is taking pictures and videos with your Samsung camera app, not the camera of the instagram app, after you take the photo or video you can upload it on instagram, this is much better than if you record video on instagram directly…

0 Likes