Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Increase size of status bar text and icons?

(Topic created on: 23-03-2023 03:26 PM)
S20fe5gUK
Explorer
Options
Hi.

I'd love to increase the size of the status bar content so I can read it. 

I'd rather not increase the size of anything else, such as the fonts and text of apps and websites. 

Many thanks 
15 REPLIES 15
jkdood
Student
Options

THis is a great question. I just cant glance at that bar without getting close and squinting, its very very awful and on my (former) S8 wasnt so tiny. Just as you i do NOT want to change the size of anywhere else or use the magnifier. Its a shame this cant be fixed many are asking same question. Is Samsung working on a fix (anyone?) or is there a small app that does just that change? TY TY good luck all.

DannyT
Options

There are a few visibility options for the Quick Panel in Good Lock. Unfortunately, there are no ways to make it larger, but perhaps a different theme may help. Just search Good Lock in the Galaxy Store. 

Welcome to the Community!

Bill Narasnek
First Poster
Options

If you use a photo on home screen you can edit the photo using the built in editor to draw narrow black bar on the top of the photo. Reinstall the photo on home screen after editing. Doesn't change any sizes but the text and icons show up much clearer.

0 Likes
Members_iHwdBIF
First Poster
Options

I currently use a Galaxy A12 (Android 13, UI Core Version 5.0). If you go to Settings > Accessibility > Visibility Enhancements > Magnification > Tap on the Magnification shortcut - this will place a small icon bottom right of the screen, click it and a blue line surrounds the screen, whilst highlighted touch and hold your finger on the part of the screen you want to magnify, keep touching and you can move your finger around to view whatever you want. Good for lots of situations, emails, texts, reading documents, zooming into images etc. You can turn the magnification on/off by clicking the little icon.

jkdood
Student
Options

Thank you

0 Likes
Claudiapdx
First Poster
Options

24 Mar 2022 Not available in US

0 Likes