Did you mean: 

Original topic:

I phone

(Topic created on: 28/01/21 13:08)
autopete
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Well Chris M NAR this will be the last time for you to delete my posts, because as of 12:50 I will no longer have the S20 as my daughter will receive a gift a genuine gift as I will be giving her my S20, and I will be getting an iPhone.
Thanks for all your help (NOT)
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
2me2u
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
well thats a pointless post
dc7911
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
iphone thats like jumping from the fire into the frying pan
FunnyMe
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Picards Palm face meme
0 Likes
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
from a long time iphone user don't do it! iphones are terrible these days. notifications don't come through, watches don't pair properly, volume control goes up and down without you knowing, you don't get notifications during calls, and just lots of stupid bugs. iphones used to be OK but not now, come to samsung and my god I have been missing out, samsung is light years ahead of apple and software ecosystem and hardware so much better. I wasted alot of money with apple, I will be team samsung from now on as this S20 is flawless (perhaps battery could be a tad better but other than that) and my galaxy active is flawless and notifys me every time.
0 Likes
AshS21
Big Cheese
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
autopete what happened to your S20 that's made you want to buy a paperweight (that's what my 11 pro was anyway)
0 Likes