Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I just bought my S20FE 5G few days back . After charging 100% I'm seeing a drop to 94 % within 10 mins usage .

(Topic created on: 03-10-2022 01:51 PM)
MADHAV
First Poster
Options

I bought my device S20FE 5G few days back.  The battery drains way too fast from 100% even without usage . Should I return the device . The replacement is just for 14 days . Should I wait or get it replaced ? . @samsung

0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
blockhead
Student
Options
Bit of a drop but put power saving on gives you an extra 3hrs
0 Likes
ChrisP88
Options

@MADHAV As your device is new, this is expected. Your device is learning your usage pattern so that it can optimize the battery life based on your performance, this may drain the battery quicker in the first few days. 

You can find some other useful battery care tips here-

https://www.samsung.com/uk/support/mobile-devices/how-can-i-optimise-and-extend-the-battery-life-on-...

KevP79
Voyager
Options
It will get better but not by much, the battery is worse than my now old batteries in my s8+/s10.

I have multiple bixby routines micromanaging my phone functions to improve battery management and this phone still doesn't being used as my old one did (and still continues to do so for my family members).

Replacing it will yield the same results I'm afraid.
0 Likes
Bigtasty65
Hotshot
Options
It really depends on a lot of factors. Your display brightness setting, what apps you've downloaded and their sync settings for a start. Like the Moderator has mentioned, it is still learning your usage pattern and will make optimisation adjustments after a few days.
0 Likes