Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to turn mute off.

(Topic created on: 26-07-2021 09:48 PM)
Hwalker1
Pathfinder
Options
I often get calls where the caller cannot hear me. I assume its because mute is on.
However, I have never turned it on deliberately. Is it possible to turn mute off permanently?
It's getting to be a nuisance to such an extent that my incoming calls just don't work.
The next incomutr offming call after a mute one always works. It never happens on outgoing calls 
0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
I am pretty sure u can't permanently turn mute off.
APARMAR
Troubleshooter
Options
Try turning flight mode on for 30 seconds and then turn it off and if that doesn't work, try restarting and clearing the cache on your phone, if these don't work then another option is to factory reset your phone and see if that does the trick. If none of the above work then your best option is to take it to a samsung service center to see if they can sort your issue out for you.
pickmybrain
Pathfinder
Options
You may have a call recorder application installed on your phone which is causing interference with the Phone application. Please uninstall this and try again.
0 Likes
Hwalker1
Pathfinder
Options
Done all of that. Will await a few calls to see if it was fixed. Thanks fir everyone's help.
I was beginning to think it was my IT supplier.
0 Likes
Hwalker1
Pathfinder
Options
No I don't. But I did have a app called shall I answer which was very intrusive so I deleted that.
With the update it updated 483 apps. These must be all my current apps and every app I've had for the last 16 years using a smart phone. Is there no way to remove them?
0 Likes