Did you mean: 

Original topic:

How to remove voicemail notification Samsung S20

(Topic created on: 08-08-2021 12:52 PM)
Rawess
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Go to Settings > Apps > tap on the three dots in the top right corner and select "show system apps" > Look for Call settings > tap on Call settings app to open it > tap Storage > tap Clear cache (bottom right corner) > tap Clear data.

This should do. Worked on mine S20.

That notification was driving me nuts and I was not able to remove it by clearing cache and data of all three Phone apps as suggested on the forum. 

9 REPLIES 9
DragonWolf5589
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I've not had that issue?

Other Devices:
- (Possible Samsung Active Watch from the offer with s20+ once claim goes through)
- S6 32GB as spare emergency phone (If I don’t sell my s9+)
- Galaxy Tab A 10 Inch 16gb (rubbish but I got it free 2 years back – its ok to watch tv in bed)
0 Likes
Rockyc1102
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

thanks to the point that I have literally just created a Samsung community account to like and comment on your post. cheers man

Dave-S20U
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Much easier to just listen to the voicemail and it clears itself 

Je655
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I just held down the notification, clicked details and switched the notification type to silent and minimized and no app icon badges, this makes its almost invisible now and doesn't bug me if it comes back.

Rockyc1102
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I'm assuming that you've listened to the voicemail and its still showing the notification.
There are 2 steps that you could try.

Option 1
Try calling yourself from the same device. it will go to voicemail. leave a voicemail. and then listen to the voicemail and then delete this. this should help.

Option 2 (as Rawness suggested)

Go to Settings > Apps > tap on the three dots in the top right corner and select "show system apps" > Look for Call settings > tap on Call settings app to open it > tap Storage > tap Clear cache (bottom right corner) > tap Clear data.

if you still have problems, you can throw your Samsung S20 away;)

Sarah231285
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
it still comes back though
0 Likes
Halo7
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
thanks for the solution 👍
0 Likes
Sadaf amir 2021
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Please help me I accidentally download voicemail app now it's not deleting it's merge with my messages app and when I m trying to uninstall it says it system doesn't work this please help me

0 Likes
Guillermo Marcel
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

It doesn't

0 Likes