Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get rid of secure folder locked notification permanently?

(Topic created on: 10-09-2022 05:22 AM)
onlytanmoy
Pioneer
Options

After the August update, when I reboot my phone, it shows a persistent notification "Secure Folder locked" under Android system section...the only way to make it go is to unlock my secure folder.

I don't want to uninstall Secure Folder, just looking for an one time solution to get rid of that pesky notification. TIA

182 REPLIES 182
Pete35
Apprentice
Options

For  Members_1yRNYe7

If you have forgotten the PIN, pattern, or password for your Secure Folder it can be reset using your Samsung account.

Step 1: Open your Secure Folder

Step 2: Enter what you think is the unlock code or pattern

Step 3: Now tap Forgot PIN

Step 4: Tap Reset

Step 5: Enter the password for your Samsung account.

Step 6: Choose another unlock code or pattern and tap Continue.

TheWebMachine
Apprentice
Options

Are you spam? 🧐

chuck666
Explorer
Options

that is not the answer to the question.

chuck666
Explorer
Options

must have been some developer coming up with this ****.

Swapnil
Apprentice
Options

Getting same annoying notification on my samsung s22 ultra after the recent August 2022 update.. The only way to get rid of this notification is to either restart phone or login to secure folder... But its temporary, this notification will again popup.. Hope it will be fixed asasp

Pete35
Apprentice
Options

Post was for Members_1yRNYe7 asking how to reset password for secure folder, but it did not attach itself to his post sorry

Pete35
Apprentice
Options

Cancelled

Pete35
Apprentice
Options

Why when I reply to a poster does it send my post to end of main subject and not attach to the post?

Also no apparent way to remove my post?

crapple
Student
Options
Same issue for me
Markpugh
First Poster
Options

I went into my secure folder and opened each app and haven't seen the notification since.  It's only been about 4 hours though...