Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to claim pair of Wireless Galaxy Buds+? O2

(Topic created on: 03-08-2020 09:51 PM)
emmjl
Student
Options

I have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20 Series 5G and so I am eligible to claim a free pair of galaxy buds, however I don't know how to do this.

I have a leaflet that came with my phone and it tells me to claim them through this app, however I cannot find the correct place to claim them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Go to solution
23 REPLIES 23
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options
Finally Samsung send today my Galaxy Buds via Yodel, fingers crossed come next week
-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
Members_qsLm4rT
First Poster
Options

Could someone show an example of an accepted proof of purchase? I've submitted the confirmation email and delivery note I received from O2 but both have been rejected for the claims so I'm a bit stuck on what else I could submit. Thanks!

0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options
Surprise today 😀
-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options
I was call to O2 and explain I need proof of purchase to claim free buds, after few minutes O2 send me proof of purchase witch all details Imei,device, number, name and address, date of purchase to my email address this was enough for Samsung
0 Likes