Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to claim pair of Wireless Galaxy Buds+? O2

(Topic created on: 03-08-2020 10:10 PM)
emmjl
Student
Options

I have recently purchased a Samsung Galaxy S20 Series 5G and so I am eligible to claim a free pair of galaxy buds, however I don't know how to do this.

I have a leaflet that came with my phone and it tells me to claim them through this app, however I cannot find the correct place to claim them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks.
23 REPLIES 23
jonnyb21
First Poster
Options
me too but I didn't get the leaflet just was part of my new contract says promotion closed but it doesn't close till 5th
0 Likes
burnett
First Poster
Options
Im exactly the same, i was told by a friend you have to wait a month untill you claim,is this correct an if the promotion is closed why did i get a leaflet with my new ultra. I only bought the phone 4 days ago going on the assumption i would be able to claim them i wont be happy if its closed an i cannot.
please can someone let me know what is the situation an how to claim them as it cant be found.
0 Likes
Solution
Dobbsy
Student
Options
this link was on another post..

https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/o2summer/how-it-works

hope this helps...
Members_8619uuB
First Poster
Options
On the site it says something along the lines of claiming "between" 3-6weeks after purchase. Just got to keep checking back. See here https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/pages/o2summer/how-it-works
0 Likes
ozzy44
First Poster
Options
30 days after purchase then you've to claim they proof digital receipt then the claim is processed.
I need o2 to send me digital receipt
0 Likes
Dobbsy
Student
Options
did you get an email receipt?..
0 Likes
beth1989
Explorer
Options
have to wait 30 days after you purchased or upgrade the phone this is the left i got says claim after 30 days and within 60 days. I got my s20+ on then 9th july so I can't claim mine on Saturday 8th
0 Likes
beth1989
Explorer
Options
the leaflet
0 Likes
fisfids
First Poster
Options
I have just upgraded my phone to the Samsung galaxy s20 and I am entitled to free galaxy buds. I got a leaflet with my phone telling me I have to claim this through this app but can't find anyway of claiming them on it can anyone help me. I only received my new upgrade 2 weeks ago I really want these buds and will be very disappointed and upset with this app if I don't get my buds.
0 Likes