Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How do you " close all aps " on the s20?

(Topic created on: 30-05-2021 06:07 PM)
Johno86
Student
Options

How do you close all apps on the s20. On previous models it would have been the 3 lines in the bottom left? Any help. Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

Screenshot_20200322-170654_One UI Home.jpg

I use gestures myself.  But if you tap the three lines in the navigation bar. It'll open and show you background running apps. It gives you the option to close all.... As you can see from my screenshot. 

Johno86
Student
Options

Thanks for the help. I dont have the three lines on the bottom left? I had s9 last and it was always there.

bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

Try going to Settings and at the top in the search box type Navigation bar. Then click on the navigation bar result

and there you'll see what way your buttons are set and will help you further.

Options

It is the 3 lines at the bottom and then a bubble appears saying close all apps. Just click it and everything closes.

bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

@s20-notification wrote:

It is the 3 lines at the bottom and then a bubble appears saying close all apps. Just click it and everything closes.

I think you'll find I explained that already?

Solution
MRPickle
First Poster
Options

I have the same screen display, sweep up from the bottom right then hold touching the screen.  Then you will see your open apps and can close them.

Hope that helps.

StephK1
Options

Just to add, if you ever wish to get the Navigation buttons back, you can enable this in Settings > Display > Navigation bar > Buttons. 🙂