Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! I’m locked out of my s20 Galaxy phone

(Topic created on: 27-10-2021 10:36 AM)
CedarandTanyaMayo
First Poster
Options

When I go to enter my six digit pin on my phone it will only allow two numbers, it says “emergency calls only” and when I went to try and restart it it won’t shut down, it lets you hit power off, but when you get to the last power off button it won’t recognize me pressing the button and when I try and hit the restart button instead of the power off it won’t recognize the restart key press either. I literally put my phone on the charger, watched a movie and when I went to use it like two hours after it worked just fine this is what happened. Please help! Suggestions? Thanks 

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
Hi
Does it help if use the find device app and login
0 Likes
aaronw
Voyager
Options
Is your phone backed up
0 Likes
Jay217
Pioneer
Options
Hold Volume Up, Down, and Power Button for 7 seconds for a soft reset. If that fixes it with a reboot then you're golden! I don't think it will unfortunately 😕 you can go to www.findmymobile.samsung.com - if you set up a Samsung account and turned on remote unlock then you can force unlock. Failing this, power the phone off. Plug it into a PC/Laptop (not charger) and hold volume up and power together until it boots up. You can wipe the device (deletes all your data), but you'll have to sign in to your Google account on set up or you will be locked out at set up stage
0 Likes